Whether you’re using one of our Artesian watering kits or you have your own system set up with our DIY self-waterer, our add-on kits are the perfect way to extend your system. Our wick watering system offers you more plant trays, fiberglass wicks, and vinyl tubing to ensure every pot has access to your water. Customize your system even more by converting your trays and troughs to self-watering plant trays and troughs.
- We provide bulk cuts of wick and tubing for more flexibility.
- Easily expand your current system with just a few crucial add-ons.
- Place pots anywhere along your frame and they will be perfectly watered by our enhanced wick watering system.
- Cut wicks and tubing down to fit the needs of your specific garden spacing.
- Enjoy an elevated framed setup with no excess water that becomes a breeding ground for bugs.
- (4) Plant Trays
- (4) 5.5” x 5.5” Squares of Cap Mat
- (4) 5.5” x 5.5” Landscape Fabric
- (4) 1 ¼” Lengths of ½” Fiberglass Wick
- 1’ Length of ½” Knitted Fiberglass Wick
- 5’ of ½” Vinyl Tubing
You can expand your current container garden to include four more pots full of flowers, herbs, and other botanicals! With four additional plant trays, you can support any type of container, including ceramic, plastic, metal, and much more!
Shop other wick watering system accessories to extend and refresh your current kit, or turn your plant troughs into self-watering plant troughs with one of our DIY or Extension Kits.