If you’re looking for an auto watering system for plants that works on outdoor patios, decks, and balconies, as well as indoor configurations, the Artesian Growing System is for you! Our self-watering device is a patented, easy-to-use system that utilizes gravity-fed wicking and a very unique control valve. This special float valve won’t release more water for your plants until it detects that the water from its previous release has already been used. Whether the plant consumes the water or the sun dries the soil, your plant is conveniently and automatically given oxygen-rich water by our system whenever it is needed!
This auto watering system for plants comes with everything you need to set it up right away. Explore all its special features here.
- No power or spigot required! This system operates without water lines running across your patio, porch, or balcony.
- You can use smaller containers since you won’t need to store water in the plant container.
- No open water or over-saturated soil, so no mosquito breeding grounds, bugs, or slugs.
- The self-watering device sets up off the ground, so it’s easy to clean underneath.
- Set up the system to grow conventionally or hydroponically, depending on the soil.
- Significant water savings due to minimal losses from evaporation or drainage.
- Add multiple extensions as you expand your garden.
- High-quality, attractive-looking system that will enhance your balcony, deck, or patio.
This complete version of our auto watering system for plants comes with its own pots and tubing already cut to size. The Artesian watering kit irrigates a large variety of commercially available pots uniformly, including nursery pots, fabric pots, ceramic pots, and more.
- (1) 4-Foot Long Plant Support Frame (made of all-heart redwood with stainless steel levelers)
- (1) Water Control Kit and Valve with Housing (includes (2) .5” vinyl end caps, ¼” top hat grommet, and 2’ of ¼” vinyl tubing)
- (1) 3.5-Gallon Reservoir
- (1) Reservoir Connection Kit (includes ¼” shut-off valve with clips, 1’ ¼” vinyl tubing, and ¼” top hat grommet)
- (4) 5.5” x 5.5” Plant Trays
- (4) 5.5” x 5.5” Squares of Cap Mat
- (4) 5.5” x 5.5” Squares of Landscape Fabric
- (4) 1 ¼” Lengths of ½” Fiberglass Wick
- (2) 13 ½” Lengths of ½” Vinyl Tubing
- (2) 5” Lengths of ½” Vinyl Tubing
- (4) 8” Diameter Pots
- String Level