Our Artesian 4 DIY grow automatic watering kit is ideal if you already have a frame, reservoir, and pots but need the watering system itself. Compared to our Artesian 4 Grow Kit that comes with these items in addition to measured lengths of tubing and wick, our DIY kit includes the watering system along with bulk cuts of wicking and tubing which allow you to customize your DIY self-watering system.
Create your own aesthetic with pots and framing that speak to your specific visual preferences. Whether it’s rustic terracotta pots and a wood frame or painted ceramic pots in a metal support system, this DIY self-watering system for indoor and outdoor plants provides more flexibility.
- Includes bulk cuts of wicking and tubing.
- Functions through innovative, gravity-fed watering technology.
- Depending on your reservoir size, can hold over a week’s worth of water.
- No power or spigot is required to set up your DIY self-watering system.
- (1) Water Control Kit and Valve with Housing (including (2) .5” vinyl end caps, ¼” top hat grommet, and 2’ of ¼” vinyl tubing)
- (1) Reservoir Connection Kit (including ¼” shut-off valve with clips, 1’ ¼” vinyl tubing, and ¼” top hat grommet)
- (4) 5.5” x 5.5” Plant Trays
- (4) 5.5” x 5.5” Squares of Cap Mat
- (4) 5.5” x 5.5” Landscape Fabric
- (4) 1 ¼” Lengths of ½” Fiberglass Wick
- (1) 1’ Length of ½” Knitted Fiberglass Wick
- 5’ of ½” Vinyl Tubing
If you want the best DIY self-watering system for outdoor plants, shop Patio Growers for a customizable product. Explore all our collections to find everything you need to help your container garden thrive.